The following registration process is for LEARN families at LEARN Chicago campuses and LEARN 9 Waukegan.
LEARN is committed to providing safe opportunities to prepare for the upcoming school year in a way that promotes safe social distancing. This is your opportunity to inform LEARN of your scholar’s intent to return next year. We will be re-enrolling existing students using PowerSchool, our official student information system. The system will allow you to confirm your seat for the 2020-2021 School Year as well as complete and upload all necessary registration documents. We are excited to be launching the online re-enrollment portal for you! Please note the following:
- Technology Access: You can access PowerSchool using a computer, telephone or tablet. If you do not have technology access, please contact your Office Manager for support.
- Where do I access PowerSchool: Please use the following link: https://learncharter.powerschool.com/public/home.html
- How do I access PowerSchool: Use your existing parent PowerSchool login information. If you do not have an existing account, please create an account using the CREATE ACCOUNT tab. If you do not know your password, please click on reset password.
- What if I have more than one child: Once you have created an account, the system will allow you to add all of your children using a single account/log-in. PLEASE DO NOT CREATE SEPARATE ACCOUNTS FOR EACH CHILD.
- Additional questions: We have prepared a Step-By-Step Guide. If you have additional questions, please contact your school Office Manager: